- Built-in stretch gives this gear versatility; wear it climber style or as a bandana, hairband, helmet liner, headband or scarf
- Special knitting process yields improved UV protection, with a UPF 20+ rating
- Highly breathable CoolMax polyester draws sweat off the skin and dries quickly; in turn, you stay dry and comfortable
- Seam-Free™ construction means there are no irritating seams or hems, making it ideal to wear under a helmet or other headwear
- Washable, colorfast and it dries in minutes!
Recently I acquired this new folding Charcoal Chimney. It is the first of its kind, its very surprising that no one has made a folding chimney before. It fits in a standard 12 inch dutch oven and is very compact in comparison to its counter parts. I am going to go over the features then the experience I’ve had so far… Continue reading
I Recently acquired the WindPro II. A long, long time ago I use to have the original WindPro and used it a lot. But more recently I have been using my MSR Pocket Rocket for backpacking trips and my main stove. I had been missing the wider stability and the more control this stove has.
If you've been hiking you know the pain and suffering that can come from rocks, sand, and stickers getting into your trail shoes; blisters, chafing, and ruined socks are common maladies. However there are a great number of low-to gaiters known as scree gaiters that are designed to block all that stuff and more, keeping your precious feet intact.